BERJAYA WATERFRONT FERRY TERMINAL in Stulang Laut, Johor Bahru is an official seaport and an international entry point in Southern Malaysia with ferry services to several international destinations, including Batam and Bintan Islands in Indonesia. Ferries operating the routes are spacious, fully air-conditioned and comfortable with various capacities of high speed monohaul & catamaran ferries. Only 90 minutes to Batam Island(Batam Center) and 180 minutes to Bintan Island(Tanjung Pinang).
Facilities and Services
- 2 floating pontoons with 4 berthing bays with potential extension as required
- Capable of handling up to 8 ferries per hour
- Sea-traffic control tower
- Complete C.I.Q (Customs and Immigration) facilities for international departure and arrival
- BERJAYA WATERFRONT FERRY TERMINAL, Stulang Laut, Johor Bahru is in compliance with the International Ships and Port Facility Security Code or ISPS code.
- Fully computerized ticketing systems
- Fully air-conditioned ferry terminal with large seating capacity
Note: Indonesian time for the specified islands i.e. Batam Island and Tg. Pinang (Bintan Island) is exactly one hour earlier than the Malaysian time. So passengers are reminded to adjust their watch accordingly when they arrive there or back from there.