Berjaya Waterfront Ferry Terminal, Johor Bahru is an official seaport and an international entry point in Southern Malaysia with ferry services to several international destinations, including Batam and Bintan Islands in Indonesia. Ferries operating the routes are spacious, fully air-conditioned and comfortable with various capacities of high speed monohaul & catamaran ferries. Only 90 minutes to Batam Island (Batam Center) and 180 minutes to Bintan Island (Tanjung Pinang).
Facilities and Services:
- 18 ferry departures and 18 arrival per days 7 days a week.
- Sea-traffic control tower.
- Complete C.I.Q (Customs and Immigration) facilities.
- In compliance with the International Ships and Port Facility Security Code or ISPS code.
- Fully computerized ticketing systems.
- Fully air-conditioned ferry terminal with large seating capacity.
- Various services such as money changer, F&B outlets, Telco shop and entertainment areas.
- Potential for additional routes in near future.